JPS Africa is a non-profit organization with the goal of increasing access to high quality HIV and AIDS prevention services in South Africa. In collaboration with our partners, we empower health professionals and communities they serve to build and maintain quality healthcare services in low resource settings. JPS Africa is looking to fill the following contract position. This position is based at the JPS Africa Offices in Brooklyn, Pretoria. The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will report to the M&E Manager.
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Responsibilities
- The M&E Assistant will be responsible for data collection and capturing.
- They will support the organisational performance monitoring and evaluation processes; assist with the maintenance of performance indicators and monitoring frameworks.
- Assist to ensure that the project teams including implementing partners comply with all PEPFAR, South Africa Government, JPSA operational policies and compliance.
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, collect monthly tracking tools from IPs, maintain the M&E filing system/ databases.
- Conducting regular field visits with M&E Manager to ensure effective implementation of projects activities, ensuring 1st level verification of data.
- Assist with tracking and reporting project progress.
- Liaising with implementing partners operational staff concerning project details and deliverables.
Educational Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Education to a degree level or equivalent experience
- English and other SA National Languages
- 1-2 years working experience in a PEPFAR M&E capacity or similar.
- M&E experience in PEPFAR and working knowledge of M&E approaches and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Exceptional people skills.
Please email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com the subject line ‘Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant” by 25 August 2023