JPS Africa is a non-profit organization with the goal of increasing access to high quality HIV and AIDS prevention services in South Africa. In collaboration with our partners, we empower health professionals and communities they serve to build and maintain quality healthcare services in low resource settings. JPS Africa is looking to fill the following position. This position is based at the JPS Africa Offices in Brooklyn, Pretoria. The Training Assistant will report to the Head of Training.
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Responsibilities
- The Training Assistant will be responsible for training data collection and capturing. improvement.
- He/she will support the organisational training performance monitoring and evaluation processes; assist with the maintenance of performance indicators and training monitoring frameworks.
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, collect monthly tracking tools from IPs, maintain the Training filing system/ databases.
- Working closely with the Training Coordinator and Head of Training to ensure effective implementation of training activities.
- Assist with tracking and reporting training progress.
- Liaising with clinicians concerning mentorship post clinical training and certification.
- Performing other duties assigned by the Head of Training in an orderly and efficient manner.
Educational Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Education to a degree level or equivalent experience
- English and other SA National Languages
- 1-2 years working experience in a PEPFAR M&E capacity or similar.
- M&E experience in PEPFAR and working knowledge of training approaches and tools.
- Experience of working in a training context.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Exceptional people skills.
Please email resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line ‘Training Assistant” by 25 August 2023